Why think beyond your hardware?
Your Electric Vehicle charging point is much more than a plug. It is your communication centre and your profit centre. It is therefore smart business to think beyond your hardware and your CAPEX. With Chago services you can take control of maintenance, loading and management to reduce OPEX.
WHAT IS THE REAL COST OF EV CHARGING?
One unplanned site maintenance visit equals with the cost of 2 years of Chago premium full service charging point management. Study shows that over 80% of lifetime EV charging infrastructure costs are OPEX costs. Also the maintenance costs are double for lower quality EV charging hardware. That is why electric vehicle charging station buyers need to focus on OPEX when choosing the charging solution.
EV CHARGING INFRASTRUCTURE POWERED BY CHAGO EV CLOUD
- Choose the right hardware for your location and users
- Choose the right service level for your business
- Choose the right technical solution for your systems
HOW CAN YOU PROTECT YOUR INVESTMENT IN A RAPIDLY CHANGING TECHNOLOGY ENVIRONMENT?
Key challenges are:
- New electric vehicles with new connectivity protocols, new software and new data requirements
- New third party charging software platforms for management, billing, access, authentication
- New communications protocols and connectivity standards for integration with other systems
The answer is to invest in smart business solutions:
- Easy-to-upgrade, modular hardware
- Remote software updates
- Wi-Fi, GPRS wireless connectivity plus EV industry standard OCPP compatibility
CHAGO SERVICE PACKAGES IN BRIEF:
- Premium: Full EV infrastructure management by Chago
- Standard: Self-manage your EV charging point infrastructure