How can you lower the cost and risk of EV charging network management?
Handling server infrastructure and maintenance, software development, cyber security, and the need for dedicated IT resources, is costly. Maintaining a sophisticated charger network and delivering a consistently great customer experience requires expertise that may be far from your company’s core business.
THE RIGHT MANAGEMENT SOLUTION FOR YOUR BUSINESS
We have a comprehensive and flexible choice of EV charging network management services for electric mobility operators, companies, fleets and other EV charging service providers. We offer self-managed or Chago-managed services packages for all sizes of local, regional, national and international charging networks.
EV Charging Network Management is included in the Chago Standard and Premium service packages:
- Standard Service: the customer manages the network, enabled by Chago-hosted Chago EV Cloud software
- Premium Service: Chago manages the network for the customer, enabled by Chago EV Cloud software
THE MOST VALUABLE EV INFRASTRUCTURE PARTNER
- Flexible and modular hardware and software
- Integration with third party systems via API and OCPP compliance
- Cost-effective network management
- Efficient remote maintenance routines
- Real-time network monitoring and reporting
- Easy remote updates and upgrades
We take an open approach to partnership. For major projects we often lead consortia. For commercial and public projects we supply turnkey solutions. Electric mobility operators, for example, use our cloud connectivity to integrate with external payment systems.
ADVANCED CLOUD-BASED REMOTE MANAGEMENT
Network owners around Europe rely on Chago services for EV charging network management, to keep the customer experience high and costs low. Chago EV Cloud can manage large numbers of geographically dispersed EV charging stations with extensive capabilities:
- Monitor individual charging station and network status
- Remotely start, stop and reboot charging stations
- Set, manage, and update access control lists
- Locate EV charging stations
- Provide notifications to charging station users
- Update and upgrade charge station control software and firmware remotely
- Usage reporting dashboard to see charging times, trends, used electricity and avoided CO2 emissions
- Interface to external systems like payment and building automation
- Dynamically manage charging point load management across the network
- Monitor and initiate preventive maintenance